8/10/12

Sweater. Dress.



Sweater: Urban Outfitters via Gabriel Bros. (Which means it was like, $3 y'all!  Move to Ohio. I'm serious.  Everything is cheap there.)
Dress: ForeverXXI, thrifted
Tights: Target
Socks:  No clue.  A gift, probably. 
Boots: Bare Traps (Not leather!  They're the best.  If you live in LA and need something cobbled, go to Willie's Shoe Service/Don Ville on La Brea.  They made these look better than new.)

Check this out guys.  I'm wearing a sweater.  Over a dress.  Fooled you, right?  Anyway, this dress is of the super sexy halter variety (where it's more like a weird choker collar at the top than a halter.. what are those called?) and it has enormous armholes so I have yet to find a bra to wear with it.  I am VERY SERIOUS about wearing the correct bra with the correct garment.  You don't want to look like an idiot.  

So this was my work appropriate solution.  Because I felt a need to wear my $4 ForeverXXI thrift store dress to work.  

That being said, I think I'm going to let my  bra hang all out and wear this to a bar tonight.  (It's going to be a bandeau bra guys.  Let's not get too crazy).  


No comments:

Post a Comment