8/26/12

Drunk Outfitting

Cardigan: Banana Republic Outlet (gift)
Tank: Banana Republic Outlet (gift, taken to the thrift store since this photo was taken.)
Skirt: American Apparel Outlet
Tights: Hue
Socks: Clarks (lifetime guaranteed!)
Shoes: Clarks (not guaranteed for a lifetime. Or at all.)
*Book: Hilary Duff's Devoted


Sweater: Thrifted (It's mohair or something, and it often gets into my mouth and chokes me.  Totally worth it though, because I feel like Amber from Clueless when I wear it.)
Shirt: Thrifted (It's this brand Foxfire.  I think it's for old ladies and sold at Nordstrom or something.  I haven't done a real study or anything, but I'd guess that 90% of the shirts I pull off a rack to look at in a thrift store end up being this brand.  And I always buy them because they are awesome.)
Skirt: Express

I probably wasn't drunk when I put these outfits together, (but it is possible because I put my outfits together right before I go to bed) but I was drunk when Kratz took these photos of me.  Probably like, pretty drunk, since there are not multiple takes of either of these outfits.  

*In case anyone was curious, this book is not worth reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment