11/17/11

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club




Dress: American Apparel
Cardigan: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Target

This theme is clearly very obvious, but it was still nice to have more than one person at work say, "Sergeant Pepper!"

As you can see, I haven't washed my hair.  And these tights have very faint velvet-y feeling hearts printed on them.  And even though you can't really tell in this photo,  you should know I can't manage to keep my tights very clean.  Every time I wear tights without boots I end up with dirty ankles.  This is a real shame for these tights, since they are white and were quite dirty after this, their inaugural appearance on my body.  

I just looked up "inaugural", and I am using it incorrectly in this post.  I will continue to use it any damn way I please. 


No comments:

Post a Comment